Aston Shaw are specialist construction and contractor accountants. Since our inception in 1969, Aston Shaw has assisted main building contractors, sub-contractors, tradesmen and developers with their accounting, tax and financial affairs.
We understand that the construction and trade sectors require a unique approach and can assist those within this sector to comply with legislative demands and expand their businesses. Our specialist team can advise on all industry issues such as the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and have a detailed understanding of the logistics and complexities that those within this sector must navigate in their day-to-day working lives.
Construction is a broad term; within this industry there exist many different types of businesses and having worked extensively in this sector for over 50 years, we have had experience with every form of construction company imaginable. Our in-depth knowledge and vast experience put us in the perfect position to act on behalf of your construction company.
We can provide a wide range of services specifically for the construction and trade sector including:
- CIS registration and administration
- CIS Monthly Returns
- Subcontractor verification
- VAT advice and returns
- Acquisition and disposal of land and buildings tax planning
- Stamp duty advice and calculations
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts
- Advice on tax allowable expenditure
- IR35 advice
- Self-assessment return completion and filing
- Partnership return completion and filing
- Company tax return completion and filing
- Notification and compliance of HMRC deadlines
- Notification and compliance of Companies House deadlines
- Accredited payroll service
Find Out More
To find out more, get in touch with one of our friendly team by giving us a call or by dropping us a line below.