Our Invoice Finance Service
Invoice finance allows funds to be drawn against invoices as they are raised, not when your customer pays you. Unlike traditional bank overdrafts, invoice finance facilities actually grow as your turnover increases, which means they are suitable for both start-up and growing businesses.
We specialise in various types of invoice finance and can help you decide which one may be most suitable for you and your business:
- Invoice Factoring: Use your existing debtor book to provide working capital. Your customers will be aware of the lender’s involvement and the lender will operate your credit control on behalf of your company.
- Invoice discounting: If you already have a solid financial system in place then invoice discounting can confidentially provide working capital against your invoices without the need for the lender to operate your credit control. This means that your customers will not be aware of your chosen funding method.
- CHOCCS: You maintain the relationship with your customer and manage your own credit control. However, the lender’s involvement is not confidential in this process.
- Payroll finance: This is for recruitment companies who place temporary and/or permanent staff. We have lenders who can release cash whilst paying the temporary staff, and handle credit control whilst maintaining payments to HMRC.
- Trade finance: We can provide a comprehensive funding package for UK importers who require up-front funding against secured orders. This can be used in conjunction with other invoice finance facilities.
Features & Benefits
- A flexible cash facility that will grow with your business
- Credit control and debtor protection options available
- Business finances itself using its own assets
- Can release up to 90% of your unpaid invoice
- Recourse periods now up to 120 days
- Cost-effective alternative to a bank overdraft
- Can provide assistance with ‘phoenix’ companies or turnaround situations
- Can be operated under total confidentiality
How We Work
As a client of Aston Shaw, you’ll benefit from specialist advice and tailored support – those things come as standard. You can call, email or pop into any one of our offices as much as you like and we’ll always do our very best to assist you. We won’t charge you for a five-minute meeting or a phone call or email either.
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible payments
- Specialist advice
- Real-time accounting
- Reduce your tax liability
- Reduce the risk of penalties from HMRC
- Secure document exchange
Find Out More
If you think invoice financing could help your business better manage its cash-flow, then get in touch for a friendly chat and find out if our service can help you.