Here you can find out about the types of careers and vacancies at Aston Shaw.
Even if you don’t see a vacancy, please send us your CV anyway because we’re always on the lookout for ambitious and talented people to become part of our team. Whether you’re a school leaver, graduate or experienced hire, we’d like to hear from you.
We believe in our team.
We’re a forward-looking employer with six offices across Norfolk, Cambridge and Suffolk. We’re always looking to grow our business and making sure we have the right people on board is key to our success.
As an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) approved employer, our culture is progressive, proactive and client-focused. As a result, we can offer you a dynamic working environment with many opportunities to develop your skills, qualifications and achieve.
- Competitive Salaries
- Ongoing, Fully-funded Training
- ICAEW Approved Trainer
- Platinum ACCA Approved Employer
- AAT Accredited Employer
- Christmas Bonuses
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Regular Staff Parties
- Subsidised Lunches
- Monthly Staff Lottery
- Dress Down Fridays
- £100 Reward for Client & Employee Referrals
- Ongoing Charity Support
- Social and Sports Activities
- Modern, Open-plan Working Environments
- Equal Opportunities Employer
… And many, many more!
HOWEVER, we always want to hear from people who might be interested in these roles:
- Client Manager
- Tax Advisor
- Qualified Accountant
- Payroll Clerk
- Graduate Trainee
- Apprentice (we provide some excellent accountancy apprenticeships)
Finding out more about careers and vacancies at Aston Shaw…
Our blog will also help find out more about the people, careers and vacancies at Aston Shaw:
- How to Prepare for an Interview at Aston Shaw Accountants – if you are invited, then this will give you a head start.
- And you might like to read about Daniel Overton’s career with Aston Shaw. He joined as an apprentice and became a Director in just ten years.
Interested in the careers and vacancies at Aston Shaw? Send us your CV and tell us more about you
If you’d like to find out more, or if you think you’re the right person for us, then please upload a current CV using the online form below.
Tell us what type of person you are – your strengths and your weaknesses – and what does and doesn’t motivate you. Tell us what you’d like to achieve with your career and why you’d like to join us. We want to learn as much about you as we can because that will help us decide how best you might fit in and how we can help your career flourish.
- Aston Shaw is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All applicants and employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance of the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Due to the high number of applications we receive, we can’t always respond to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us within four weeks, your application may have been unsuccessful on this occasion. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply again. Persistence and determination are good qualities to have.