Our Guide on How to Switch Accountants
If you’re not satisfied with the quality of service you’re getting from your existing accountant, or not seeing a positive return on your bottom line, then it might be time to switch accountants. It could be the best decision you ever make.
Perhaps they’re charging too much, or maybe you’re not getting the advice in a clear and timely manner. Or, perhaps your accountant’s advice isn’t making a profitable difference to your business and personal affairs.
Either way, it’s questions like these that should make you think about the value and quality of service your accountant is (or isn’t) delivering.
If you’re not getting the advice and service you deserve, it might be time to switch accountants.
Switching accountants might seem like a daunting and complicated process, especially when sticking with the status quo is effortless (even if unprofitable), but in truth, the process is actually much simpler than you might think.
We can help you switch accountants:
- With one-off services like tax returns.
- Provide ongoing advice to make your business more profitable.
- Reduce the amount of tax you pay.
- Avoid penalties for late submission or inaccuracies by working with you to submit your tax return on time.
It’s quicker and easier to switch accountants than you think.
- We do most of the work for you.
- Our step-by-step guide below shows you how.
- Which means you can focus on the things you really want to be doing.
Good reasons to switch to us:
You’ll benefit from.
- An award-winning firm taking care of your accounts, making sure they are accurate and submitted on time.
- Fixed-fees, flexible payments and a zero-jargon approach to accounting.
- Cloud accounting, meaning you’ll be MTD (Making Tax Digital) ready.
- Up-to-the-minute advice: we use real-time data to provide more accurate and more timely advice.
That’s not all. You’ll also have:
- Timely updates: we will always inform you how changes to the law and regulation may affect your business.
- A dedicated Client Manager who will understand you and your business and provide a personal service.
- 24 / 7 access to your accounts, payments and invoices using our Client Portal and Mobile App.
But before you make a final decision…
We recommend meeting us first because that will give you a good chance to find out exactly how we can help, which will help you make a more informed decision.
It will also give us the chance to learn more about your business and identify the best way to help it grow and prosper.
- Call us or use the form below to book a free no-obligation meeting today.
- Reading our blog article about the most frequently asked questions people have about switching accountants might also help with your decision.