Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), contractors deduct money from a subcontractor’s payments and pass it on to HMRC.
Contractors must register for the scheme and file monthly returns to notify HMRC of the above deductions which are to be paid.
Services we offer include:
- Registration as a contractor
- Registration as a subcontractor
- Verification of subcontractors for contractors
- Preparation & submission of monthly CIS returns to HMRC
- Subcontractor payment & deduction statements
Are you one of the two types of people no longer required to submit a self-assessment tax return? Simple Assessment first took effect in September 2017, which means some taxpayers no longer need to disclose information about their income via a self-assessment tax return. The term ‘Simple Assessment’ may ring a bell, it’s a term […] Read more