Asset Finance can be used to fund any asset purchases your business may make, ranging from plant, machinery and performance vehicles to IT equipment.
If you opt for asset refinancing, you can release equity in wholly or partly unencumbered assets. This can provide a much needed injection of capital into your business, without affecting your existing banking relationships.
Benefits of asset finance and refinance:
- The cost of acquiring an asset for the business can be spread out over a fixed period of time
- It releases working capital
- It can be totally independent of your existing lines of funds
- A simple application process
- A wide range of flexible options can be applied
What type of assets can I finance and refinance?
There are a number of assets you can finance and refinance to release funding, including:
- Plant and machinery
- Light commercial vehicles
- Busses and coaches
- Agricultural equipment
- Aviation and marine
- IT equipment
Asset finance and refinancing can be provided for both new and used assets and for a wide range of machinery and equipment that is needed to operate your business.
Ipswich is the county town of Suffolk, a town that makes the defensible claim of being the oldest in the country. Ipswich has a long and varied history, its beginnings can be traced back to early Roman settlers. Today, Ipswich is a prosperous town that many successful businesses are fortunate enough to call home. We […] Read more