Our Payroll Service
We provide a fully outsourced payroll service for businesses of any size and sector.
We are members of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP), meaning we are an approved, outsource payroll service provider. We have a qualified and dedicated team of accountants, who run regular payroll functions for more than 1000 clients at whichever frequency best suits their business.
Whether you need full or partial payroll support services, we can save you time and resources which may be better spent on the day-to-day running of your business.
Our payroll service includes:
- Payroll, Tax and NI summaries
- Payroll calculations
- Pension calculations
- Overtime and holiday pay calculations
- Statutory sick pay, maternity pay and furlough calculations
- Assistance with all related forms e.g. P11D and SSP1
- Issuing of P45s and P60s
- Payment by BACS and/or cheques
- Fully detailed payslips
- Tax credits
- Process payments at any frequency
- Real-time information submissions
- Assisting with PAYE settlement agreements (PSAs)
- Carrying out PAYE health checks
We can usually provide a 48-hour turnaround for a complete payroll service, providing we have all the necessary information.
Benefits of using our payroll service:
- Minimise your time spent on administration
- Always available to answer questions and handle queries
- 48-hour turnaround
- No problems with recruiting, training and retaining competent in-house accounting staff
- Lower overheads as there is no need to budget for in-house accounting staff holiday or sick pay
You can read more here about what benefits outsourcing payroll can bring to you and your business.
How We Work
Our payroll service is all about making things as easy as possible for you.
We start with a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your payroll needs. Once we have understood the needs of your business, one of our payroll specialists will sit with you over a cup of coffee or tea and explain how our tailored payroll service can work for you.
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible payments
- Specialist advice
- Real-time accounting
- Reduce your tax liability
- Reduce the risk of penalties from HMRC
- Secure document exchange
Other services we provide that can help make life easier for you include:
Find Out More
To find out more, get in touch with one of our friendly advisors by filling out the form below.