We are friendly chartered certified accountants, specialising in providing accountancy, tax and business advice to businesses and private individuals.
Along with being chartered certified accountants and registered auditors, we’re also a long-established yet fast-growing, award-winning team too. We’ve been trusted and recommended by our clients since 1969 and offer a wide range of tax and accountancy services across six regional offices that any individual or business in any sector can take advantage of whether or not we handle your accounts.
- If you do want to switch accountants, we can help you do that quickly and easily.
As you would expect from a leading tax and accountancy firm, we are regulated for a range of investment business activities in the UK by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
We can help you:
- Reduce the amount of tax you pay.
- Avoid penalties for late submission by working with you to submit your tax return on time.
- Manage your business more efficiently to make it more profitable.
- Help with one-off tax or accountancy issues e.g. tax returns or inheritance tax.
- Provide ongoing accountancy advice and support.
Zero-jargon, fixed-fee service
- Our advice is clear, practical and valuable.
- It’s also tailored to you and your business.
- We offer fixed fees and flexible payments too.
- We won’t charge you for emails, calls or meetings either.
Friendly, professional and personal
You’ll have direct access to your very own dedicated Client Manager who you can contact with any question or query you might have. They’ll get to know you and your business and understand how it works and suggest ways in which we can help make it more tax efficient and profitable.
One-off and long-term advice
We are more than happy to offer advice on an ad hoc basis if that’s what suits you and your situation. If you just need us to handle your self-assessment tax return, no problem, that’s what we’ll do. If it’s inheritance tax planning, we can handle that as well, or help you with accessing Research and Development Credits, again, no problem. We’re happy to help in whatever way we can.
Good reasons to choose us:
Because we’re local, well-established and trusted accountants.
- We have been in business for over 50 years. Starting out as a small independent family business, we have grown considerably to a firm consisting of six offices, with over 150 staff.
- As a well-established tax and accountancy firm with multiple offices across East Anglia, we are growing rapidly as our reputation for excellence has spread and will be growing our team and number of offices into the future.
Because we’re here to help you and your business succeed.
- We are enthusiastic about supporting you and your business.
- We want it to succeed just as much as you do.
- Our aim is to ensure that all our clients run their businesses compliantly, cost-effectively, tax efficiently and profitably.
- Our service and solutions will help make your business more efficient and profitable.
Because you’ll benefit from:
- Accurate accounts that are submitted on time.
- Fixed-fees, flexible payments and a zero-jargon approach to tax and accounting.
- Cloud accounting, and help, support and advice in preparing for the switch to digital taxation.
- Up-to-the-minute advice: we use real-time data to provide more accurate and more timely advice.
You’ll also have:
- Timely updates – we will always inform you how changes to the law and regulation may affect your business.
- A dedicated Client Manager – they will understand you and your business and provide a personal service.
- 24 / 7 online access to your accounts – including to your payments and invoices using our Client Portal and Mobile App.
Advice to help you deal with today and prepare for tomorrow
As early adopters of cloud accounting, we operate on real-time data. This lets us advise you much more accurately on your business strategy and company performance, which in turn allows you to make better business decisions.
Furthermore, you can rest assured we will always help you stay informed and be ready for the move towards digital taxation.
Book a free, no-obligation meeting today.
- Contact your nearest office, or whichever is most convenient for you. We have multiple offices across East Anglia to choose from and it doesn’t matter which office normally handles your accounts, you’re welcome to pop in to any office and we’ll be happy to help.
Our commitment to you
As a leading accountancy firm, we retain and value the traditional expertise and experience that has been cultivated since our inception and seamlessly combine it with new, innovative and progressive techniques and procedures to produce effective solutions for the modern day business environment.
- We are passionate about making a measurable impact in all we do and our unique culture and approach allows us to deliver enduring results, true to each client’s specific situation.
We help businesses and individuals to not only be tax compliant, but more financially efficient too. We advise clients on how to save money and offer advice on how to make more of it by suggesting ways to streamline operations, recommending alternate marketing tactics and working with our clients when appropriate to achieve their objectives.
We care for our clients’ businesses as we do our own business. We think and act like business partners, not just accountants or financial advisors. We share our clients’ aspirations, work to understand their reality and align our advice accordingly with their objectives so that they never miss out on an opportunity.
We deliver the ‘Big 4’ quality of service at local rates and demystify the accounting process by presenting financial information in a clear and concise manner.
How we work with you
We realise that helping our clients requires more than just recommendation, so we try to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and focus on practical actions and solutions.
We ensure our work has lasting benefits by developing a close bond with our clients and being deeply committed to their success. A dedicated Client Manager is allocated to each client, which ensures that personal service and a ‘hands-on’ approach remains at the forefront of everything we do.
We believe strongly in specialisation, and have oriented our firm’s structure and professional development processes to ensure that our understanding of our clients and the sectors in which they do business is deep and nuanced.
- We are rigorous in seeking the best answer, not just the one that is most readily accepted and with the benefit of true expert knowledge and practical experience, we can deliver more efficient and practical business solutions.
- We do not charge by the hour – or for meetings, emails or phone calls either – but give you a fixed fee for the job. There is also the option to pay monthly, quarterly or bi-annually to help with cash flow or to suit your individual financial situation.
We cater for all sectors, individuals, charities and businesses
We cater for all sectors, but are tax and accountancy specialists in a large number of sectors. We act for a wide range of clients from individuals to local charities to professional services. Our widespread specialist knowledge allows us to tailor our tax and accounting advice in line with each sector’s economic challenges and legal regulations, to ensure that our clients have a competitive advantage.
We are fully committed to consistently providing the highest level of service to every one of our clients, no matter what the size of their business or how long they have been with us. We believe our client service levels and personal, yet professional approach, are one of the main areas that separate us from our competitors.
As a client you should always be able to expect the following from us:
- Premium service comes as standard for every client
- Up to date, independent advice you can trust
- Specialist expertise in key sectors
- Client information is strictly confidential
- Dedicated Client Manager
- Deliver an efficient and tailored tax and accounting advisory service within an agreed timescale
- Advise on and ensure all compliance is met
- Fixed fee
- Flexible payments
- Connect you to the right people
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re passionate about giving back to the community and operate an annual Corporate Social Responsibility Plan. This is designed to offer our time and skills to the local areas where we offer our services. We believe that embedding yourself in the community means investing your time and money to make a real and significant difference.
We aim to do this through:
- Supporting charities
- Donating our time
- Local sponsorships
Our decisions on CSR are made as a collective, meaning every member of staff has a voice of equal weighting. We encourage our staff to take responsibility for our community efforts and aim to support our staff in any external activities also.