Aston Shaw has released a new and improved mobile application for both apple and android devices, which boasts a number of great new features.
Aston Shaw first released an app in 2011 and many of the most-used features have been retained, such as the rather useful tax calculator, tax table, tax tips and a key tax dates calendar.
- Tax Calculator – Using the calculator, you can work out how much tax is payable on taxes such as corporation tax, dividends, income tax and many more.
- Tax Tables – Using the ‘Tax Tables’ feature you can see current taxation rates and benefits, from National Insurance to Vehicle benefits.
- Key Tax Dates – Keeping informed of key tax dates is important, it can be the difference between meeting deadlines or being lumbered with penalties.
- Tax Tips – Receive practical, up-to-date tax tips that can help you save money.
The new version of the app however, has the addition of:
- Receipt Bank
What do these new features mean for clients?
The introduction of the blog feature means that clients can keep up-to-date with Aston Shaw’s award winning blogs! Blogs cover a range of topics, from industry news to business tips. Clients will also have the option to receive push notifications every time a new blog is uploaded.
The integration of quickbooks into the Aston Shaw app means clients can run their business anywhere by using the number 1 small business cloud accounting platform. With quickbooks you can:
- Create and send professional invoices and estimates (in multiple currencies).
- Download, categorise, and reconcile bank and credit card transactions.
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports show how your business is doing.
- Attach photos and notes to estimates, invoices, customers, and transactions.
- Receive overdue invoice notifications so you always know who owes you money.
- Customise tax rates for your business.
Do you hate having to keep looking after receipts? With the Receipt Bank feature on Aston Shaw’s app, you can simply snap photos of your receipts or invoices and Receipt Bank will extract all of the information for you. This means you can get rid of all those annoying bits of paper.
The new app also benefits from a quick access link to the client login section of the Aston Shaw website, making it even easier to manage your finances on the go.The app is available for download now on the Apple App Store and Google Play!