Apprenticeships are becoming increasingly popular amongst 16-24-year-olds with little or no experience in their chosen field. Lots of people have this avenue to travel down as an alternative to University. For those who have a clear idea of the career they’d like to pursue, apprenticeships are fastly becoming the most preferable route into a chosen profession. You get hands-on training, as well as being able to put these newly acquired and developed skills into practice in the workplace.
Here at Aston Shaw, we specialise in providing apprenticeships within Accounting and pride ourselves most for our comprehensive experience and knowledge that we have gained from our accountancy apprenticeships. When an apprentice is enrolled onto one of our schemes, they will gain practical, hands-on experience across various departments within the business. This not only ensures our apprentices gain a well-rounded knowledge of the accounting industry but that doing this will enable them to decide which route they wish to specialise in. These routes include:
- Personal Tax
- And more!
Why Aston Shaw?
- First and foremost, we believe in our team. We’re always looking to grow our business, and want to make sure we have the right people on board in order to make this dream a reality.
- We hold many accreditations including Platinum ACCA Approved Employer status, ACCA Professional Development Approval, and AAT Accredited Employer status.
- We have many staff benefits including a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, subsidised lunches, regular staff parties and many more!
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All applicants and employees are treated in a fair and equal manner regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Our culture is progressive, proactive and client-focused. As a result, we can offer you a dynamic working environment with many opportunities to develop your skills and qualifications to achieve.
To view our current vacancies, visit our careers page. Alternatively, if you have any questions, or would like to send us your CV, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org