Having recently completed an acquisition in King’s Lynn, we are excited to announce that we are able to offer some exciting new career opportunities!
Following on from the acquisition, we have some ambitious growth plans for the area, but for this to happen, we need some talented accountants to join our King’s Lynn team. As an accountant at Aston Shaw, you’ll be part of a leading and fast-growing East Anglian accountancy firm that has six offices across the region.
Why is this such a fantastic opportunity?
Our presence in North West Norfolk is the beginning of what we believe to be a new and successful endeavour. Should you join the team, you’ll be playing a pivotal role in shaping the future of our new King’s Lynn branch. In essence, you’ll have all the benefits of being part of something new, exciting and brimming with potential while still retaining the benefits that come with being part of a long-standing and well-established firm.
- Be there at the beginning of an exciting new venture
- Join a fast-growing accountancy firm with a proven track record for success
- Work in a lively, fun and fast-paced office environment
- Excellent salary and training packages
Not to mention, you’ll be working in an office that will shortly be refurbished to the highest specification!
Why Aston Shaw?
Here at Aston Shaw, we believe we provide a working environment that isn’t in line with what you expect at a typical accountancy firm. First of all, we believe we have a lot more fun!
We firmly believe that a happy workforce is a productive workforce, hence why we have invested so much time and effort into making the firm a pleasant place to work. The positivity, energy and high-spiritedness is apparent immediately at all of our offices. If you’re looking to develop your career then Aston Shaw is the place for you, we fully fund any training you might want or need and always offer room for progression.
- We’re an equal opportunities employer
- There is always ample room for progression here
- We believe in fun and positive work environments
Who We’re Looking For
At present, we’re looking to recruit experienced and talented accountants (though we do also offer excellent apprenticeship schemes).
You will need a varied experience in accounting to fill this role, including Bookkeeping, Financial Accounts Preparation, Payroll, and Taxation.
- A winning mentality and eager to take on early responsibility
- Personability with great communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Fully or part qualified
- At least 2 years practical experience
- Reliable, organised and able to meet deadlines
- Able to manage a portfolio of clients
How You Can Apply
If you’d like to find out more, or if you think you’re the right person for us, then please upload a current CV and covering letter using the online form below.
Tell us what type of person you are – your strengths and your weaknesses – and what does and doesn’t motivate you. Tell us what you’d like to achieve with your career and why you’d like to join us. We want to learn as much about you as we can because that will help us decide how best you might fit in and how we can help your career flourish.
- Aston Shaw is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All applicants and employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance of the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Due to the high number of applications we receive, we can’t always respond to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us within four weeks, your application may have been unsuccessful on this occasion. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply again. Persistence and determination are good qualities to have.