Our Graduate Traineeships
If you’ve recently graduated from university and are seeking a career in accountancy, our traineeships are the perfect route into the profession. As a graduate, you can hit the ground running, so to speak. You’ll quickly gain practical, hands-on experience as you work with a variety of clients as part of a busy team. During the course of your traineeship, you’ll work across a range of departments within our business including Accounts, Personal Taxation, Payroll and Bookkeeping (as well as other, more specialised fields). This varied experience will give you a taste of each area of the business, which will ultimately help you to decide which direction you want to take your career in.
We’re keen to give those who take up graduate positions a well-rounded experience, so as to keep as many doors open for you by the end of your traineeship. We fully fund all your training as you work towards becoming AAT or ATT qualified. After your traineeship we will continue to fund your training as you work towards becoming ACCA or CTA qualified, should you wish to.
Why Graduates Choose Aston Shaw
We’re a popular choice for university graduates for several reasons, including:
- We offer fully-funded, on-going training
- Young and dynamic workforce
- Plenty of opportunities for progression
- We hire graduates with the full intention of retaining them for a long-term career
- Graduate positions are available with us across all our East Anglian offices: Cambridge, Dereham, Great Yarmouth, Ipswich, King’s Lynn and Norwich.
Current Graduate Vacancies
We’re currently on the lookout for people who are interested in these specific roles, but please do send us your CV anyway, even if you can’t see something of interest because we’re always happy to hear from candidates who would like to work for us:
- Competitive Salaries
- Ongoing, Fully-funded Training
- ICAEW Approved Trainer
- Platinum ACCA Approved Employer
- AAT Accredited Employer
- Christmas Bonuses
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Regular Staff Parties
- Subsidised Lunches
- Monthly Staff Lottery
- Dress Down Fridays
- £100 Reward for Client & Employee Referrals
- Ongoing Charity Support
- Social and Sports Activities
- Modern, Open-plan Working Environments
- Equal Opportunities Employer
Send us your CV and tell us more about you
If you’d like to find out more, or if you think you’re the right person for us, then please upload a current CV and covering letter using the online form below.
Tell us what type of person you are – your strengths and your weaknesses – and what does and doesn’t motivate you. Tell us what you’d like to achieve with your career and why you’d like to join us. We want to learn as much about you as we can because that will help us decide how best you might fit in and how we can help your career flourish.
- Aston Shaw is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All applicants and employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance of the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Due to the high number of applications we receive, we can’t always respond to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us within four weeks, your application may have been unsuccessful on this occasion. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply again. Persistence and determination are good qualities to have.