Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), contractors deduct money from a subcontractor’s payments and pass it on to HMRC.
Contractors must register for the scheme and file monthly returns to notify HMRC of the above deductions which are to be paid.
Services we offer include:
- Registration as a contractor
- Registration as a subcontractor
- Verification of subcontractors for contractors
- Preparation & submission of monthly CIS returns to HMRC
- Subcontractor payment & deduction statements
Being a small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) has its perks; there are a number of tax benefits available, some of which have proved very useful. Unfortunately, many SMEs lack a knowledge of the benefits available to them which results in them unfairly missing out on what they’re entitled to. While there are many different tax […]