Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), contractors deduct money from a subcontractor’s payments and pass it on to HMRC.
Contractors must register for the scheme and file monthly returns to notify HMRC of the above deductions which are to be paid.
Services we offer include:
- Registration as a contractor
- Registration as a subcontractor
- Verification of subcontractors for contractors
- Preparation & submission of monthly CIS returns to HMRC
- Subcontractor payment & deduction statements
Contrary to popular belief, there is actually a distinct difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion. It’s very rare for a month to go by without a story splashed across the news regarding some big name business or celebrity who has been publicly shamed for doing one or the other. But what is the difference […]