Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), contractors deduct money from a subcontractor’s payments and pass it on to HMRC.
Contractors must register for the scheme and file monthly returns to notify HMRC of the above deductions which are to be paid.
Services we offer include:
- Registration as a contractor
- Registration as a subcontractor
- Verification of subcontractors for contractors
- Preparation & submission of monthly CIS returns to HMRC
- Subcontractor payment & deduction statements
It is a sad fact that around this time of year, scammers will often pose as HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), due to many taxpayers having payments due by 31st July. Scammers may attempt to communicate with you through a variety of methods, including emails, telephone calls, letters, and text messages. The key thing we […] Read more