As chartered certified accountants and specialists in strategic planning and business development, we continually strive to optimise our clients’ business performance and profitability.
The insight and experienced perspective that Aston Shaw can offer with regards to strategic planning and developing a detailed business plan, provides our clients with a clear ‘roadmap’ to success. Whatever the size or structure of your business, it is imperative that you periodically step back, take stock of your current situation and make adjustments where necessary to reach your goals.
We are as much business advisors as we are accountants. We can provide tailored advice to our clients; our advice is practical and actionable, based on a firm understanding of the financial aspects of a business.
We will conduct a thorough review of your business – this review covers every aspect of your business, from staffing to premises. After analysing your business, we offer suggestions for optimisation and growth. We can advise on almost every element of your business and this has proved invaluable to our clients.
We want your business to grow, and as such we look closely to identify any and every opportunity to improve profitability.
We can provide the following strategic planning and business development services, tailored to your unique business situation:
- Advice on accounting software, including training and installation
- Preparation of business plans, budgets and forecasts
- Preparation and review of regular management accounts in line with budgets and forecasts
- Involvement with management meetings to provide support and guidance
- Attendance at meetings with banks and finance providers
- Corporate tax planning
- Long term business and personal planning, including exit strategies
- Assistance with energy efficiency reports
- Marketing, strategy, planning and communication
Your business model probably isn’t something you would think affects your VAT liability. And why would you? At first glance both things appear completely unrelated, however this could not be further from the truth. By making yourself aware of your VAT obligations and how your business model impacts on them, you will be able to […] Read more