At Aston Shaw, we firmly believe that our staff are our most important asset and we are always on the look out for talented individuals to become part of our team.
As an ACCA approved employer, our culture is progressive, proactive and client-focused and as a result we offer a dynamic working environment with many opportunities for growth and development, in both a personal and professional capacity.
IMMEDIATE START: Tax Adviser
A full-time position has become available at our Norwich office.
Just some of the day-to-day tasks you can expect to get involved in are as follows:
- Researching, analysing and interpreting changing tax legislation in both the UK and overseas;
- Meeting with clients and collating information;
- Working with tax law and revenue provisions;
- Preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns by the deadline;
- Liaising and negotiating with HMRC on behalf of the client;
- Providing consultancy services to high-value private clients;
- Creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures;
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimise a client’s liability;
- Establishing and structuring family trusts;
- Estate planning and advising on tax residence and domicile matters;
- Research & Development Tax Credit Claims
- Providing guidance on indirect taxation issues such as VAT, customs planning and environmental taxes;
- Producing reports and presentations for clients.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- Experience working in UK Tax
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and busy working environment.
- Excellent communication skills (experience in a customer facing role is desirable).
- Numerical and analytical proficiency combined with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Accounts Senior – Norwich
- Auditor – Norwich
- Payroll Clerk – Norwich
- Apprentice Accountants – Norwich, Cambridge, Ipswich, Dereham and Great Yarmouth
- Bookkeepers – Norwich, Cambridge, Ipswich, Dereham and Great Yarmouth
- Part Time Administration Assistants – Norwich, Cambridge, Ipswich, Dereham and Great Yarmouth
We offer excellent career opportunities at all levels:
- Client Manager
- Assistant Client Manager
- Newly Qualified Accountant
- Support and Administration
- Graduate Trainee
If you think that you are the right person for us, then please upload a current CV and covering letter using the online form below. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot respond to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application may have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Aston Shaw is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All applicants and employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance of the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.